“Let Us Help You LIFT Your Career”
CounterBalance Training in Middlesex
Our forklift training CounterBalance course includes theory assessment followed by practical operator training and assessment. This complies with the standard laid down in accordance with the HSE code of practice L117.
The course agenda includes:
- Introduction to the lift truck to be used
- Pre-use inspection and take over maintenance
- Controls and instruments
- Weight assessment
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Handling laden and unladen pallets
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Stacking/de-stacking – free standing and in racking
- Safety code testing
- Practical test of basic operating skills
- Written test of operating knowledge
The duration of the course is 3 days for new drivers and 1-2 days for drivers already holding forklift truck operator licence.
Request Free Consultation
Talk To The Experts In The Industry.
Successful delegates will gain a better understanding of current relevant legislation, the best practice and refresh their skills and ability in the safe use of Counter Balance fork trucks up to 5000 kg capacity in line with current approved methods and manufacturer’s instructions. Feel free to speak to a member of our team at Power Forklift Training.