The course agenda includes:
- Introduction to the lift truck to be used
- Pre-use inspection and take over maintenance
- Controls and instruments
- Weight assessment
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Handling laden and unladen pallets
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Stacking/de-stacking – free standing and in racking
- Safety code testing
- Practical test of basic operating skills
- Written test of operating knowledge
Our forklift training CounterBalance course includes theory assessment followed by practical operator training and assessment. This complies with the standard laid down in accordance with the HSE code of practice L117.
THE DURATION OF THE COURSE IS 3 DAYS FOR NEW DRIVERS AND 1-2 DAYS FOR DRIVERS ALREADY HOLDING FORKLIFT TRUCK OPERATOR LICENCE.
Request Free Consultation