Applying for a job as a forklift driver In Middlesex?
Whether you need a refresher course or need to learn from the start, we can help. We can train in-house or at our training centre, whichever suits your convenience. We will complete your course with careful and thorough guidance.
Need Road Roller Training?
At Power Forklift Training in Middlesex, we provide the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a ride on Road Roller and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
Our comprehensive training schedule includes:
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Be able to operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
- Have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the CPCS Technical Test.
- Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises covering;
- An introduction to the construction industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Rolling and compacting
- Using and applying correct staggers and overlaps
- Maintaining cambers and cross-falls
- Compaction of junctions
- All candidates will complete the Full (Theory & Practical) CPCS Technical Test and on successful completion will be issued with a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card.
Request Free Consultation
Talk To The Experts In The Industry.
“I am 22 and a Picker Scissor Lift certified from Power Forklift Training. After my certification completed here, it took only 2 days to get a job, all thanks to my trainers.” – Hardeep Singh