Applying for a job as a forklift driver In Middlesex?
Whether you need a refresher course or need to learn from the start, we can help. We can train in-house or at our training centre, whichever suits your convenience. We will complete your course with careful and thorough guidance.
Narrow Aisle Training in Middlesex
We offer narrow aisle equipment training for a wide variety of machines from order picker, electric & non-electric pallet jacks, walkie stackers or any other warehouse equipment you have on site. This lift truck training program is designed to provide narrow aisle warehouse equipment and order picker operators with a solid foundation in:
- Health & Safety Standards
- Preventative Maintenance
- Proper Procedures for Safe Operation
- Our narrow aisle equipment and order picker training classes consist of classroom theory, a written test and practical hands on experience. Course content is delivered through multimedia presentations and interactive discussion, then reinforced through workbooks and supplementary handouts.
NARROW AISLE FORKLIFT TRAINING TOPICS:
- Safety Regulations & Standards
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Principles of Stability, Balance & Capacity
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures (Pre-Operational Inspections)
- General Rules of the Road
- Job Safety Analysis
- Safe Load Handling Techniques
- Proper Start Up & Shut Down Protocol
- Steering & Control
- Refueling Gasoline, Diesel & LP Lift Trucks
- Charging/Changing Industrial Batteries on Electric Powered Trucks
- Designations for Powered Industrial Trucks
Request Free Consultation
Talk To The Experts In The Industry.